July 15, 2018
SuperAce Media - Braintree, MA, 02184
$24 - $35 an hour - Part-time
SuperAce Media, founded in 2017, started in Boston, North America. We're committed to offering integrated marketing solutions to all enterprises at home and abroad in efforts to assist in its brand promotion in North America.
As a cross-cultural media, we focus on American and Asian markets. The business is divided into three parts: first, the tours of stars and groups in North America; second, market promotion and public relations; third, the publicity and docking of large-scale activities. Its we- media platform directly closes the gap with users regardless of the distance.
- Excellent graphic design skills with a solid understanding of print production techniques and processes
-Strong attention to detail
-Strong time management, organizational and listening skills
- Executes social media strategies, primarily through developing and posting compelling and engaging content on the firm’s WeChat, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- Works closely with the Communications, Public Relations, and Business Development teams to ensure social media posts are coordinated with and support other communications and marketing strategies.
-Works seamlessly with website, multimedia, and graphics teams to optimize digital content across platforms.
-Develops social media content for and provides guidance to industry and practice-specific social media efforts.
-Monitors and analyzes social media analytics and performance, distributes related reports, and makes suggestions for improving content based on audience feedback.
- BA/BFA in Digital Media, Design or related fields
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and experience design tools like Adobe XD/Sketch
- Excellent layout and typographic skills
- Strong portfolio and work samples
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- Relevant digital/visual design experience
- Mandarin Speaking Preferred
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, dependable and able to work within tight deadlines
- Have a 'can do' attitude and be interested in doing whatever it takes to get the job done right which may involve long hours from time to time - Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Works independently
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $24.00 to $35.00 /hour
Job Location:Braintree, MA, 02184